Time To SHOW-UP CLAY JENKINS IS STILL AT WORK RELOCATING ILLEGALS
CLAY JENKINS IS ACTIVELY WORKING TO RELOCATE THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS TO NORTH TEXAS
THIS IS THE GRAND PRAIRIE ISD SCHOOL BOARD:
THEY ARE PROVIDING A GRAND PRAIRIE FACILITY FOR CLAY JENKINS TO RELOCATE THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS TO NORTH TEXAS
IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN GRAND PRAIRIE, NOW IS THE TIME TO START CALLING YOUR LOCAL SCHOOL BOARD AND LET THEM KNOW THE INFORMATION BELOW. THERE ARE THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE INSTEAD OF BRINGING THESE CHILDREN INTO OUR COMMUNITIES. TELL THEM YOU EXPECT THEM TO HOLD THE LINE AND PROTECT THE LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS OF OUR COMMUNITIES!
THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BEING RELOCATED TO DALLAS COUNTY:
Clay Jenkins is planning to relocate thousands of illegal aliens from the Texas border up to Dallas County. They are to be housed in at least three relocation centers in Dallas County–two in Dallas and one in Grand Prairie.
THE RELOCATION CENTERS:
The Obama Administration has kept most details of the relocation under wraps, but it appears that the planned Grand Prairie location is Lamar Alternative Education Program on Walnut Street in Grand Prairie. It is our understanding that Grand Prairie ISD owns and controls the Lamar Alternative Education facility.
THE PUBLIC BOARD MEETING:
There will be a meeting of the Grand Prairie ISD Board on Thursday night at 7:00 pm. in the Board Room at the Education Center, 2602 South Belt Line Road, Grand Prairie, Texas.
If you oppose the relocation, this may be your only chance to speak before a final decision is made.
If you speak at the meeting, please be polite and smart, but you do have a right to free speech, and this is a chance to use it..
As a reminder to folks what happens when we don’t show up. Where was everyone?
No Money Until President Obama Acts
President Obama says he cannot address the border crisis unless Congress acts first by giving him $3.7 billion. His request for the money, however, does not include a plan to actually solve the crisis. Not a dime of American’s hard-earned money should be handed to this administration until it demonstrates that it actually intends to fix the problem.
Here are just some of the steps President Obama could take right now to address the illegal immigration crisis:
- End the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program that he unilaterally and unconstitutionally implemented in 2012.
- Rescind the Morton memos on prosecutorial discretion to allow ICE to detain, process, and remove any illegal alien with whom they come into contact.
- Rescind the 2012 changes to ICE detainer policy so that ICE can once again place detainers on any illegal aliens encountered in prisons and jails.
- Call up the National Guard to:
- Construct, guard, and manage temporary detention facilities in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas to house non-UAC (unaccompanied alien children) illegal aliens from Central America until they can be processed and repatriated to their home countries;
- Provide all apprehended Central American illegal aliens with medical screening, and quarantine those found to have communicable diseases;
- Transport back to Central America those illegal aliens found to be removable.
- Order that all OTMs (Other than Mexicans) be detained pending removal.
- Withhold all aid from Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador until they take clear steps to stop the flow of people seeking to illegally enter the United States. Specifically, Mexico must cease issuing transit or other temporary visas to Central Americans seeking to travel to the United States, unless the Central Americans can provide proof that they have a visa to enter the United States legally.
- Withhold aid from Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador until they also agree to take back their nationals who are found removable from the United States. If they do not agree to take back their nationals, all immigrant visas should be withheld as well.
- Order DHS to bar any alien who was issued a transit or other visa by Mexico from applying for asylum in the United States. All such aliens clearly had the opportunity to seek asylum in Mexico, but failed to do so.
- Require the Border Patrol to ask each unaccompanied minor if they have a parent living in the United States. If the answer is yes, the minor does not qualify as a UAC, and should be placed into removal proceedings, rather than being turned over to HHS. (The law clearly defines a UAC as a minor under the age of 18, who is illegally present in the United States, and who does not have a parent or legal guardian living in the United States.) The parent should be located, delivered to the minor for reunification, and both should be processed for removal.
- Require HHS to provide accommodations for UACs within 100 miles of the border.
- If HHS identifies a relative of the minor who is living in the United States, require DHS to determine the legal status of that relative. If the relative is illegally present, the relative should be delivered to the minor for reunification, and both should be processed for removal.
- Abide by 8 USC 1229a(b)(4)(A), which says that an alien in removal proceedings “shall have the privilege of being represented, at no expense to the Government, by counsel of the alien’s choosing who is authorized to practice in such proceedings.”
- Establish temporary, emergency immigration courts at the National Guard detention facilities and the HHS accommodations for UACs to expedite the removal proceedings, while still providing aliens the due process the Immigration and Nationality Act requires.
- Build the double-layered fence required by the 2006 Secure Fence Act.
- Order ICE to resume worksite enforcement efforts, including the removal of illegal aliens apprehended at worksites.
- Implement the biometric entry-exit system that Congress first enacted in 1996.
- Require verification of legal status through the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) program for all federally funded benefits.
- Stop using taxpayer money to advertise welfare benefits, such as food stamps, in foreign countries.
- Order the Department of State and USCIS to enforce the public charge provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- Order USCIS to resume issuing Notices to Appear to aliens who commit fraud in their immigration benefits applications.
- Order USCIS to stop granting waivers to entire classes of illegal aliens.
- Order the IRS to investigate and prosecute Child Tax Credit fraud.
- Order the IRS to investigate and prosecute Earned Income Tax Credit fraud.
- Order the Department of Justice to file lawsuits challenging sanctuary policies in cities and states, since they violate Federal law.
- Withhold all Federal grants to pro-amnesty advocacy groups.
- Honor existing, and encourage additional, 287(g) agreements with state and local law enforcement.
- Require ICE to respond to hits from Secure Communities.
- Stop punishing, and start encouraging, states to assist in the enforcement of immigration laws.
I was honored to speak at the Texas Border Crisis Press Conference along side many great Texas Grassroots Leaders on Wednesday July 16th.